Tuesday, November 22, 2011

design feature: The Old Painted Cottage

When I think of crisp fall weather and the warmth that it makes you long for, I don't really think of anywhere besides New England in the US. So as I researched inspiring design spaces to capture this mood, I was pleasantly surprised when I came upon this little cottage in San Luis Obispo, California. I kept coming back to the photos and I started falling love with every piece of furniture, fixture and accessory in each room. 

I love neutrals and the owner does an amazing job of making sure that it still feels comforting and is chock full of character. A style after my own heart. Jennifer Gray actually has an online antique home decor shop and she even features before & after photos of her home as well as a cottage of the month. So charming!

Jennifer Grey traditional living room

Jennifer Grey traditional living room

The Old Painted Cottage traditional living room

Living Room traditional living room

Master Bedroom traditional bedroom

Our kitchen traditional kitchen

Dining Space traditional dining room

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Source: houzz

No comments:

Post a Comment